Thursday, November 8, 2012

best TV shows of all time!

 

Todays topic is brought to you again by my sister. This top is “Best TV shows of all time!” I think I will do another list format for it so here we go.

10 – Simpsons, The reason being we all grew up watching them and even thou they have gone downhill now they were once amazing.

9 – Family Ties, What other show has a family of hippies with on hardcore republican in the house.

8 – The Monsters, One of the best shows ever but not number 1 maybe a year ago I would have given it that but now not there just yet.

7 – Bewitched, This was a great TV show when growing up, it had magic and comedy all over the place.

6 – Dexter, I've only seen a few seasons of it but I feel this is going to be one of the best shows.

5 -  Mash, If you’ve never seen it you need to that’s all I really have to say about it.

Now I'm going to move into some of the newer shows that I think will be the best shows down the road.

4 – Sherlock, This is a BBC show. Its what the name says, thou it is so much more. If you like Mr. Holmes you should watch this.

3 – Burn Notices, Its been on for like 6 seasons now and I still enjoy watching it every week.

2 – The Walking Dead, I know it has a lot of hype right now they are in season 3, and going strong. They have differed from the graphic novel thou.

Now anyone that knows me should know what number 1 is going to be.

1 – Doctor Who, This is the best show ever in the whole wide world. You need to watch it now. Go ahead ill wait…… See wasn’t that an amazing show.  No spoilers.

Ok that does it for todays topic, and as always keep them coming and they might get used for your enjoyment.

This is Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.
--Dr. George Washington Carver

No comments:

Post a Comment