Thursday, November 29, 2012

Things to come.

 

So something's to come, that might or might not interest you at all. At the start of the new year ill be no longer posting everything. I have made this choice for the fact that it will give me the chance to come up with better posts for everyone to enjoy. Ill have days worth of stuff to talk about and not just random nonsense. The new days for my post I am thinking will be Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and still a Sunday recap day.

I will still be posting the podcast weekly on Saturday’s when this change happens, as well as any MCLPV I have in the works.  Speaking of them I am still working on getting the videos to record correctly. Once I have it the way I want then ill be able to start posting them again as I was trying to do 2 weeks ago.

Other then that I have nothing else to really say today. I hope everyone has  good day and ill talk to you all tomorrow.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
To educate a person in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.
--Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment