Saturday, November 24, 2012

Episode 33 The Untitled Show

 

Something I didn’t mention in part 1 of the missing Friday’s post was that it marked a sad day enjoy for Ctrl-Alt-Del fans. The comic has come to an end. We as the reader are left to come to are own conclusions as to what happens next. That is a cool thing to do but at the same time we feel like we want to know what did happen not what could happen. I know I had a talk with my friend for a good 30-40 min about the ending. Thou there is a silver lining to this ending. The Author is planning a reboot of the comic. They will focus on the Players more and not the characters we have come to know and love. He has said they they will be in it and rebuilt the way he wanted them to be. You really need to read the comic to understand the reasoning behind this. Ok that is all for this part of the news.

So today I have a new episode of the podcast for your ear holes to enjoy. I hope you all enjoy the show. Thou it is a short one I cover some stuff in it still. So yep that about does it for today.

Podcast – Episode 33 The Untitled Show - In this installment I talk about how I forgot to post on Friday. As well as some of the games I'm currently playing. Also the issues I'm having recording my MCLPV.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Nothing is too high for a man to reach, but he must climb with care and confidence.
--Hans Christian Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment