Saturday, November 3, 2012

Episode 30 The untitled show

 

So today I upload my 30th episode of the podcast. I cant believe its been 30 weeks since I have started this. Some fun facts for you all, I have only had one episode with a guest on it, and only one that was over 15 min that was the one with the guest also. So now without any more waiting here is the newest episode of the podcast for your ear holes to enjoy.

Podcast- Episode 30 The Untitled Show - In this show I talk about the movie Wreck-it Ralph. (No Spoilers) Then some video games and minecraft talk.

So I'm still working on the text adventure game, its not gone. I have finally picked a video game to sit down and play that being WW13. And minecraft videos should be coming back soon. That being when the official FTB mod pack is released.

In other news my year of posting is almost up, only another 2 months of it then I can move to a schedule posting system. I'm currently thinking Tuesday-Thursday-Saturday, and Sunday will still be the recap day. How does that sound to everyone else? I hope its good. If that doesn’t pan out ill change it as needed. Saturdays will still be podcast day when I go to that change. Thou I might move the minecraft lets play videos to Thursday.

Ok well that’s enough talk for today. I hope everyone has a great rest of there weekend. Check you all later.

Salithox signing off

Quote of the Day:
The real trap of fame is its irresistibility.
--Ingrid Bengis

No comments:

Post a Comment