Saturday, November 24, 2012

Forgot to post on Friday it would seem.

 

So this is for Fridays post. I somehow forgot to post which I really haven't figured out how it happened. So today ill be making to post. One to replace yesterdays and a real one for today.  So what to talk about when being a day late. Um The world didn’t end on Saturday, does that make this news from the future? No I don’t think it does cause it was posted in said future.  Ok onto the next order, I'm still working on getting my MC videos to record. I did a test recording and still didn’t work for me. Ill try to do another one thou just so I can get something up. If not all I can do is keep at it till I find a work around for it.

I should have a new podcast for tomorrow ready to go. AKA Saturday.

Ok that will do it for post 1 of 2.

Salithox signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment