Wednesday, November 7, 2012

top 10 reasons why I love my sister!

 

Ok I had only one reply to yesterdays post about picking a topic. So it looks like my sister wins the contest. Her topic was the “top 10 reasons I love my sister.” Thou I guess this means the topic will be more of a top 10 list so here we go starting from number 10.

10 – She is my sister.

9 – She is my friend.

8 – We are family so I have to.

7 – She is a very good person.

6 – Goes out of her way to help others.

5 – Knows how to piss me off like no one else can. (Thou that’s not a good thing)

4 – Only person that does the contest.

3 – Always has my back

2 – See ever the other 8 answers.

And number 1 is…

1 – Because she is my sister and I’ll love her no matter what happens in this life.

Well there you have it my top 10 list of why I love my sister. I bet as she is reading this, she never thought id use it as the topic. So ha I win this round sis.

This about wraps up the post I hope everyone enjoyed it. Talk to you all tomorrow.

PS, feel free to keep submitting topics, if I like them I might just use them.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
That's right. 'Tain't yours, and 'tain't mine.
--Mark Twain
(when friend said that a certain rich man's money was "tainted")

No comments:

Post a Comment