Friday, November 16, 2012

News of the day.

 

Ok so what I plan to do is record the new episode of my lets play series. It will still go live on Saturdays for the time being, but I think today I will record it. This way I give myself time to edit and redo it if I need to. I think I might make this season 3, even thou season 2 ended kind of abruptly. I have come up with a new format for my show. It will be completely server based. So people will be dropping in and out of the show, and who knows maybe there will be a form of race to build which I am already losing at heh, heh.

Other then that the podcast will be going up tomorrow as well. Then its back to work on Sunday, Joy oh Joy.  well that about does it for me today. I hope everyone is having a good day.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.
--George Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment