Wednesday, November 21, 2012

New game to play. And helped a friend.

 

So I got the new PlayStation All-star’s Battle Royal game. I have not played it yet. As I type this up it is installing on my ps3. When I'm done I plan to play it. I also picked up a lot of free stuff from the PSN for my vita. Um I will be trying to get a video recorded for the MCLP set, If it works this time. I also fixed my friends laptop for them.  So ya me for that. What else is there to say. Nothing much really. Tomorrow is Turkey day so I hope everyone is ready for that. Ok that about covers everything from me. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Adversity attracts the man of character. He seeks out the bitter joy of responsibility.
--Charles de Gaulle

No comments:

Post a Comment