Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Beat 1 of 3 Campaigns.

 

So I beat Leon’s campaign today in resident evil 6. That is a start but I have 2 more to go. Then Ill have to go back and do it all over again on all the settings. Then once more to find all the goodies. Its going to be a long road to say the least. Next thou I plan to play some XCom: Enemy's Unknown. If you ever played the old school one, this one will bring back all the memory's of joy and frustration from it. That is to say I really enjoy the game and the overhaul of graphics are amazing. On those notes I'm going to play it shortly so the post will be coming to an end for the day.

If you would like to be a guest on my podcast please let me know by Friday afternoon so we can set up something for the Saturday recording.

Game is coming along nicely, it is no where near ready for alpha or beta testing yet.

Well that about does it for the day. later all.

Salithox signing off

Quote of the day:

Don’t ever beat yourself up over something you have no control. Just smile and do your best.

~Salithox

No comments:

Post a Comment