Monday, October 1, 2012

long day at work. Its over now.


So I had one hell of a day at work. It is now over so yay. Thou I have to go back tomorrow. I really don’t like working with one person and sadly I have to work with said person for 12 hours a day. I'm pretty sure I've gone over this with you already. So ill leave it at that.

Other then that Resident Evil 6 comes out at midnight. I will be picking it up after work tomorrow but I wont play it till after work Wednesday. I know the reviews were kind of low but I still plan to get it and enjoy it. I don’t think I've ever played a really bad RE game..

Stumble Upon time

Simple ideas – Yep that’s right fallout boy.

Train run on thyme? – I like the pun.

Did you know? – I didn’t no some of it.

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
It's not how much you have that makes people look up to you, it's who you are.
--Elvis Presley, celebrity singer

No comments:

Post a Comment