Friday, October 5, 2012

Working on silly pointless games.

 

So one of the things I've been doing in my spare time besides playing the crap load of games I bought, is writing 2 games. The reason I say writing 2 games in do to the fact they are going to be choose your own adventure text games. That being said, I'm doing it in 2 different programing languages. Quick basic and Bat format, I think they are best for this style game. The process is slow going but when I get a working model done ill host it for everyone to test if they would like. Right now thou RE6 is taking over so I'm going to go play that now while I think up idea’s for the untitled game.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
An argument is the longest distance between two points of view.
--Dan Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment