Saturday, October 13, 2012

Episode 27 The Untitled Show

 

Today is episode 27 of the podcast. That is really all that I had going for me with todays post. It clocks in at around 6 minutes so its is a fast listen. I know they are short but they do take time to make and edit so I hope everyone enjoys them. I do have fun making them so even if no one likes them I will still keep making them for me. Well time to get some breakfast and then maybe play some games.

      • Podcast – Episode 27 The untitled Show - Talk about games and minecraft along with work and hopeful guest.

      • Webpage – in my head just not on a page if you will.

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -  Gaming.

      • Text Game – WIP. Still coming up with the story, which is really important in a text game.

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
It is better to aim at perfection and miss, than to aim at imperfection and hit it
--Thomas J. Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment