Friday, October 26, 2012

Todays topic comes from a life long friend.

 

That topic being prostitution. My friend brought up a great point that when courting that is all we are doing. So I would like all your thoughts on this. Where is the line drawn for it. What is good and bad. Below will be a question I pose to you all that was given to me by my friend.

Ok next order of business Tomorrow I will be posting a new podcast like always thou I don’t have  a topic for it yet. I will come up with something like I always do but it might not be that good.  No new minecraft video tomorrow, but 1.4.2 did get released so the FTB modpack should be coming out soon too.  I'm so looking forward to it. I have been keeping my distance form the game so when the pack comes out ill be set to start playing and recording it for everyone to see.

If you don’t pay a hooker, would it be shop lifting or rape? Mine and my friends answer to that is shop lifting. What is your thoughts?

 

Salithox signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment