Saturday, October 27, 2012

Episode 29 The Untitled Show

 

So in todays installment all we have for you is the new podcast. I would have liked to have posted and talked about more, but I do have some stuff I need to get done today. I'm not sure how long some of this stuff will take so I wanted to make sure to get this taken care of first before I started to do everything else. I hope you enjoy this installment which clocks in at around 5.30 minutes.

Podcast - Episode 29 The Untitled Show - Today I cover how October is a game heavy month which is abnormal. Talk some minecraft, and the holidays.

In other news the text adventure I'm working on is still going fine. I have no story for it yet but I've been working on the coding and maybe if I can figure it out a saving system.

The website is still a dream but right now till I get everything else in order it will have to be on the back burner.

A+ cert is still there too I know its been along while, but ill have to read the book more cause I've been honestly slacking on it.

Ok well that about covers everything today. I hope you all have a good safe weekend.

Salithox signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment