Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday.

 

So what did I do today? I caught up on my TV shows. That is really all I did today. I thought about playing some games but didn’t play anything yet. I really did think about playing some thou. Maybe tomorrow ill play some, I did watch some YouTube videos as well. Now I'm kind of bored. Maybe ill eat some dinner then play some games finally. Who knows thou not me that’s for dang sure. If you have ideas of what I should have done today please feel free to write in and say something. If you don’t then please keep reading on to find out about more useless stuff.

Useless stuff. There now you found out more about it. That being that I said it and you read it and that made it more useless all around. Now without going back and counting how many spaces were used?

148 is the correct answer. If you got that right please give yourself a pat on the back. Ok I'm done being random. Later all.

Salithox signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment