Thursday, October 11, 2012

Spent more money today.

 

So I went to the movies and saw Taken 2. It was great, if you like the first one you will like this one as well. It has everything the first one had but with revenge in mind. Then I went to a nice lunch and had a good burger. Then to Wal-Mart to get something I couldn’t find, so I got 2 movies instead. Then I stopped at GameStop to put money down on a preorder that being the new tomb raider game. Then I hung out and talked for a little bit, now I'm home. So what does this mean? Well to answer this it means I have TO MANY GAMES to play now. I really don’t have enough time in the day to play all these game let alone figure out which ones I want to play first and which I want to shelf for a rainy day. Well with that said I guess its back to the grind of figuring what to play and then playing it.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
It is better to aim at perfection and miss, than to aim at imperfection and hit it
--Thomas J. Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment