Friday, October 12, 2012

Still no gaming time with all the you know games.


Well I’ve been trying to find the time to play all my games, but it just doesn’t work out that way. I have so much to play and really no time to either play them or worse yet I cant decide what to play when I do have said time. It is for that reasoning I hereby authorize use of plan alpha zeta echo charlie. This plan details that when the gaming mood hits I am to play anything and everything I can within that moods power.

Example: I'm at the PC and I want to suddenly play something. BAM hop on steam and play one of the many new games I bought. Don’t want to play them anymore BAM grab my PS3 controller and start playing one of the many new games there then. Don’t want that after a bit well then, BAM fall back to minecraft.

Hopefully this new course of action will help me in playing the games I've spent my money one over the last few weeks. and come the end of the month ill be buying a CRAP load of games. Who knew October was going to be a great game packed release month. Well that is all for now cause I'm about to blast off into space with Faster then light. FTL.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
If we find a man of rare intellect, we should ask him what books he reads.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment