Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Episode 4 of me playing MC

 

Side notes.

How is everyone doing? I hope all is going well with everyone out there that reads this. I'm doing good so thank you for asking. So now down to business.

So in todays episode of me playing minecraft. You will see me trying to find ore and failing at it epic-ly. I also go hunting for pigs which went much better. Other then that it was a simple episode. I tried to make the sound loader so hopefully it worked and you can hear the video’s without having to turn up the speakers so load. I hope everyone enjoys it.

Video after the break.

Enjoy the episode more to come soon.

004 Cant dig to save my life.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
The two foes of human happiness are pain and boredom.
--Arthur Schopenhauer

No comments:

Post a Comment