Monday, January 16, 2012

The yellow Geo.

 

Side notes: How was everyone's weekends? Leave comments and let me know.

So tonight's story takes us to Preston’s yellow Geo. The night was sometime ago. The destination forgotten. The people involved me, Preston, Dandoy, and Brandon. So there we are coming home from doing something or other. We are going up the off ramp from the freeway when the yellow Geo died. As we get out and start pushing the car up the off ramp (I forgot my belt so my pants were falling down while doing this), we pass by 3 or 4 cop cars just sitting there watching us. They didn’t even help or offer to help. We ended up pushing the car up the off ramp and around the corner to a nearest parking lot. Then we called Brandon to come bring us oil. He said NO as normal of Brandon, but we talked him into it. Then he did and we all fought over simple stuff like bring us to the gas station to get said oil and so-on. Everyone gets rides home myself included but at least I waited for Preston's dad to come get his car with him before I left with my dad.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Who in their right mind would ever need more than 640K of RAM!?
--Bill Gates, 1981

1 comment:

  1. My weekend was delicious <3 Good work on the blog. P.S. you should let me fix the spelling errors, lol.

    ReplyDelete