Saturday, January 21, 2012

Weekend is here.

 

So how is everyone's weekend go so far? Mine is ok, I've been catching up on TV shows. Shows such as The Nerdist, Being Human, and Merlin. If you haven't seen any of the shows I recommend all of them. Most of which and be seen on Netflix's or bought off I-Tunes. Well tonight is a dull night. I've watched Speed Racer the movie on Blu-ray. It is an amazing movie even if there are a lot of people out there that don’t like it.

Below is a random list of some android games to ply.

Some android games that people might be interested in playing are as followed.

Tiny Tower, Zen Pinball, Burn the City, Angry Birds, and Godvile

Tomorrow will have a follow up to the games with real reviews. Hope everyone has a great and safe weekend for now I'm going to play some SWTOR.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
After three days, fish and guests stink.
--John Lyly

No comments:

Post a Comment