Sunday, January 15, 2012

MGL Story’s part 3

 

Side notes: I made a great breakfast today. 3 over easy eggs toast and bacon. yum. Today I'm going to try and veg out while playing SWTOR or watching How I met your mother. Now onto the story.

 

Todays story of MGL is about falling into a bush and not remember it. So doing bike security in 110 degree heat is never really smart. Well there I was riding around the parking lot with no hands (had to do something to pass the time). After a few circuits around the lots (like 2 hours worth) I ended up waking up in the lifeguard office. It would seem at some point the heat got to me and I crashed into a bush. Ah good times.

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
It is better to aim at perfection and miss, than to aim at imperfection and hit it
--Thomas J. Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment