Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Random News and Xmas gifts 01-04-12

 

This post is untitled as of writing this. That being said I don’t know what to blog about today. So ill just give some updates as to what is going on. On January 23 I will be going to WWE Raw here at the US Airways in PHX. That will be fun cause ill be going with my dad. Work is going well. Parents are in Hawaii for 10 days. I hope they have a great time.

Now that you’ve seen the random news, stay tuned for the list of Xmas Gifts I got this year.

So I'm going to say it was a very Doctor Who  Christmas this year for me.

1. Sonic Screw Driver driver.

2. Floating Tardis

3. Tardis mug

4. Tardis cookie jar.

5.Bucky Balls.

6. Star Wars Blu-ray collection.

7. New stereo for my car.

8. Clothes

9. Pinky and the Brain dvd

10. New Computer chair.

I hope everyone had a good holiday again.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Work keeps us from three great evils, boredom, vice and need.
--François Marie Arouet Voltaire

No comments:

Post a Comment