Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ride home from work.

 

So on my ride home from work yesterday. I saw a Car accident. It happened to the car in the suicide line. A car was turning out from the lot in rush hour and a car came down the suicide line to get to the light instead of waiting. (that is only my guess) And they hit each other. Normally I wouldn’t think much of it out of the normal other then are they ok and stuff. But the card that got hit swerved into my line. so yeah it almost hit me then too.

Update:  When going out to lunch with Amber, we saw a car get rear ended today (01/07/2012) So within the last 2 days I've seen 2 accidents around 5-10 feet from my car.

I am ok and so is everyone else. I just wanted to let you know about it. Tomorrow will have the Part 2 of the manga’s I like to and want to read list. I hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Salithox Signing off.



Quote of the Day:
Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time.
--Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment