Saturday, January 14, 2012

MGL Story’s part 2

 

Side notes first. I have no real news today. So ill hope right into the story.

Today will be the tale of how someone (me) managed to hit the only real spot of cement in MGL. So the tale begins with me trying to help a friend Preston get a date. The way I went about this was by “barrowing his keys” so he would have to get a ride with a coworker. Preston did not want to go along with this plan thou. This is when things started to go down hill for me. Brandon showed up at MGL shortly after I had “barrowed” the keys. Preston enlisted his help to get them back. Brandon decided the best way to was to choke me with my work shirt ( had it just on my shoulder cause I was off work). To my credit I didn’t let go till I blacked out from lack of air. Now the rest of this is a little fuzzy to me as I was blacked out, but it went something like this. I fell back when I blacked out and my head managed to land on the only spot of cement in  like a 20 foot radius. As Preston and Brandon would tell it my head bounced a few times. Then I got up and was in a daze. We all had a good laugh afterwards. The end.

 

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten
--Robert Fulghum

No comments:

Post a Comment