Thursday, January 12, 2012

The friendship that never was.

 

So how is everyone doing today?  I myself am doing ok thank you for asking… thinking. ^^  Side note: Parents flight delayed not getting home till like 11pm now.

So todays story is about to people I know. One person is called Preston and the other is called Josh. Preston does not like Josh. Josh things he is friends with Preston. One faithful night at work (MGL) after they closed, we were all hanging out there. Preston and Josh started a playful fight. I don’t know how it happened, but Preston got Josh in a headlock by the water fountain and started splashing him with water. Then like a bat out of hell Preston was gone and I swear there was a cloud of dust suddenly. Without missing a beat Josh chased Preston around the building while I was just laughing my ass of. So there you have it a funny story to lighten your night.

Salithox Signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
--Mark Twain

1 comment:

  1. I am not surprised this happen at MGL lol.

    ReplyDelete