Sunday, January 8, 2012

Manga Manga Manga part 2.

 

Today ill be going over some of the manga’s I like to read from time to time, but not weekly or whenever they up date, just whenever I feel like reading something different. If you missed part 1 of my list. you can read it with the link below.

Manga Manga Manga Part 1.

View the list for part 2 after the break.

The list is here. hopefully you enjoy it. Also I hope if gives you some manga's to read. Also I'm not going to talk to much about the manga’s due to the fact that some of them I haven't read in months and I wouldn’t be able to give you a real good back ground on them. But ill do my best to post links so you can read summary's of the manga’s. ^_^

1. 1/2 Prince – This is about a girl that plays a VR MMO but makes a boy character and everyone falls for her. its really interesting.

2. Akumetsu – I haven't gotten very far into this one, but from what I can tell the main character is able to clone or split himself to be in many places at once.

3. Asu No Yoichi

4. Hajime no Ippo – Now if you like boxing you will like this one. It is about a boy that gets bullied at school. He learns to box but is still a kind hearted kid. I've read this one a few times. It is still an ongoing manga they are well into the 900 chapters.

5. Psyren – There's nothing I can say about this one yet cause I have not started to read it. But it is on my list so that’s something.

6. Great Teacher Onizuka – Now I own the anime of this one. It is a great manga too. I have read it before but I always keep it on my list. It’s about a form gang leader changing his life and becoming a teacher. He really cares about his students and will help them no matter what.

7. High School of the Dead – I've only ready chapter one of this. But so far it seems like some zombie outbreak happened and students are trying to survive.

8. Mahou Sensei Negima! – This one is interesting. Its about a 10 year old boy that is a mage/wizard. He has to study in the outside world and is given the task of teaching in a all girls school. He is not aloud to let anyone know he is a mage, but yet most he students in his class seem to know.

9. Ultimate Hentai Kamen – Umm you should read it and find out. lol

10. Zetman – I haven't started this one yet, but I like the cover art.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
He is poor who does not feel content.
--Japanese proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment