Sunday, January 29, 2012

My quest for coal.

 

This is my 2nd MC video. The title is Salithox’s quest for coal. Wont you come along with me and see if I found the coal? I’m sorry for the darkness of the video, this is why it is so important to find coal in MC. Without it you spend all your nights in darkness and fear of things that will go boom. As you will see I left the safety of my hole and that didn’t bode well for me. So come on in kick your feet up and enjoy my follies in my world of MineCraft.

Video after the break.

So know that you’ve made it this far into the post. Here is my 2nd video for MineCraft. If you have trouble hearing me in it please leave a comment so I know.

Here is the video, hope everyone enjoys,

Salithox’s Quest for Coal.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
True friends stay friends.
--Al

No comments:

Post a Comment