Saturday, January 28, 2012

Fraps and Minecraft.

 

So today I bought Fraps. This is in preparation for if/when I start the podcast with one Preston. So after the break below you will be able to watch a video I record of just me starting a new world in minecraft. I am using the Technic Mod.  Now this is the first video I ever tried recording and editing myself. So there is dead air in it and I'm sorry for that.

 

Here is the video. I hope you all enjoy it. Its only 10 min long and doesn’t really go over anything. Like I said this was only a test to really get use to Fraps and editing the video. Thank you for your understanding.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
The company's most urgent task is to learn to welcome, beg for, demand - innovation from everyone
--Tom Peters

No comments:

Post a Comment