Saturday, June 23, 2012

Episode 11–The Untitled Show.

 

Well everyone its going to be a short post today. I will be posting the podcast and that is about about it. The reason being I still have family in town and he leaves today. Hence the short post and wanting to spend time with him still. Ok on to the podcast.

      • Podcast – Episode 11 – The Untitled Show. In this installment I go over the week and how I didn’t really do anything other then spend time with the family. I also talk about how upset I am about the phone and the run around I was giving.

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day – nada

Links incase you missed them.

Episode 11 – The Untitled Podcast

 

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
To cease smoking is the easiest thing. I ought to know. I've done it a thousand times.
--Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment