Saturday, June 2, 2012

Episode 8–The Untitled show / Sentence of the week

 

Well here we are, the weekend is here and the dice are rolling. What will this all mean for the coming weeks? This will mean that the dice you know the ones that I said were rolling a moment ago. They are still rolling, so you might want to get out of the way so you don’t get D20’ed or something along those lines.

Now that I got the rambling out of the way here is the real stuff of the day. I put together a fast sentence of the week for everyone, and I want you all to tell me what it means this time. I have posted a episode 8 of the podcast today as well. I hope everyone enjoys it.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
You can tell the character of every man when you see how he receives praise.
--Lucius Annæus Seneca

No comments:

Post a Comment