Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Last post for a few days.

 

I'm off to Vegas in the morning, so I wont be posting anything other then an auto post stating I'm away. This way I can keep my word of posting every day for a full year. Even thou the post wont be anything big or important. There might not be any podcast Saturday either due to the trip. If I get home early enough in the day then ill do one, but if not then well I guess not. That about sums it up for the day. Have a good few days till we talk again internet world.

Ps – If you need to get ahold of me you know how.

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
There should be no yelling in the home unless there is a fire.
--David Oman McKay

No comments:

Post a Comment