Sunday, June 24, 2012

Titles are for the weak. So there for no titles will be made today.

 

So the week is over, the family has left, and tomorrow I have to get back into a normal cycle of work and sleep. It kind of sucks when your spelling it all out like this. Oh well, todays post is about nothing in particular. Id like to say thank you to @DiHard for plug of the blog and podcast. What else, I haven't done much of my MC lets play’s I feel I should get back to them soon cause I believe I have a few people that really enjoyed them. Ok, that about covers everything and nothing at all,  now its time to play Lego Batman 2 Dc Hero's. :-P

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -  monkeys

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
The secret pleasure of a generous act Is the great mind’s great bribe.
--John Dryden

No comments:

Post a Comment