Saturday, June 30, 2012

Podcast Episode 12–The Untitled Show.

 

So today is Saturday and that means podcast day. Today will be episode 12 of my podcast. That is a milestone for me cause I have yet to have a single guest on here and I don’t think my shows are doing all that well. Yet I keep making them because I want and that’s all that really matters. I guess you could see them as a audio blog if you you for the time being till it evolves into something more. Which I hope will be soon.

      • Podcast – Episode 12 – The Untitled Show. In this installment I go over my thoughts of my podcast so far. Also talk about my new phone.

      • Webpage – Forever lost in Limbo for now.

      • A+ – Slacked off some but BACK to the grindstone.

      • Word of the day -  Infinity Gauntlet.

Links incase you missed them before.

Episode 12 – The Untitled Show.

Also possible logo for podcast.

Podcast-Logo

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
For Sweetest things turn sourest by their deeds; Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds.
--William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment