Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday post and a little trip info. / Episode 10–The Untitled Show

 

So the trip was fun over all. I will talk about it some in the podcast for everyone to listen to. ^_^ I’m still pretty beat from the drive and stuff, but yet there are things to do today so I guess I have to be somewhat productive. Well onto the stuff I guess.

      • Podcast -  Episode 10 – The Untitled Show. In this episode I talk about the trip to Las Vegas and that’s about it really. Also I will post some pictures too. ^_^

Cola around the world tasteingCola around the world tasteingView from others room. Yes thats a wallMy jackpot winnings.My jackpot winnings.View from RoomView from RoomView from RoomView from Room

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Incase you missed stuff here are links and what not’s.

Episode 10 – The Untitled Show

 

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
It takes a steady hand to carry a full cup.
--Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment