Thursday, June 21, 2012

Still no phone. *sad face* “Update”

 

So please tell me how on release day they say they haven't gotten there shipment in. And then tell me how they say they are only getting 6 in. REALLY! I might have to order it online and then still go to the store to get my sim card activated. GRRR ARGH is what I have to say to that. That’s all I got for now, ill post and update when/if I get the call saying the phone came in. Later

Update – Well I get nothing. I called every store in a 20 mile radius and each one told me something different. I put my name on like 10 different lists. So I needless to say I am pissed off. New release date is a Wednesday which means by the time I get out of work everything will most likely be gone.

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants.
--Epicurus, ancient Greek philosopher

2 comments:

  1. You need an rss feed for your pod so I can have it download to my iPhone. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, but seeing as i host it from DB it might be a little hard to do an RSS feed. ;)

    ReplyDelete