Monday, June 11, 2012

Move along nothing to see here.

 

So there is nothing to really see here. I am sad to report that I will be missing posts on most likely Thursday and Friday and possibly Saturday this and next week. The reason being is ill be out of town for the first week and with family and then said family leaves the following week. I will do my best to post but I don’t know if ill be able to on said days. That’s really is all I have to report. So as the title says  Move along here nothing to see.

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered.
--G.K. Chesterton

No comments:

Post a Comment