Sunday, June 3, 2012

Recap of the week and happy Sunday to all.

 

So here are some of the recaps for the week. It was very slow and not a lot was posted on my end. I uploaded the new episode of the podcast yesterday so that is in the podcast section of the post if you'd like to listen to it. I made and impromptu sentence of the week as well. Sadly that really is a full recap of the week it was really a dull posting week. In new news, I beat Resistance: Burning Skies last night and it was also my first PS Vita platinum I’ve gotten. My full review of the game will be coming sometime this week. In other news as well I got my first YouTube comment on one of my “Lets Play”  videos. That was really cool for me cause even thou I've had people comment on YouTube stuff before never has it happened on one of my “Lets Play” videos.

      • Podcast - Episode 8 – The Untitled Show

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Sentence of the week  - Those who have not give not, Those who have some give not, Those who have nothing give everything.

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
A court is a place where what was confused before becomes more unsettled than ever.
--Henry Waldorf Francis

No comments:

Post a Comment