Saturday, June 9, 2012

Podcast episode 9–The Untitled Show / Sentence of the week

 

Hey everyone the weekend is here. What does that mean??? It means that the weekend is here, wow I didn’t think people were slow on weekends but more with it and stuff like what not's and whois-its. So I will be posting episode 9  of “The Untitled Show” today, if you don’t know what that is, it is my podcast that I host/edit/record/post.  There is a sentence of the week that I'm making up today as I go. Here is its, “You will be all you can be, only after you have figured out who you want to be.“ What are your thoughts? Well onto the podcast shall we.

      • Podcast – Episode 9 – The Untitled Show. In this episode I read to you another short story I wrote and give a brief game review of Resistance: Burning Skies for the PS Vita. As well as talk about the sentence of the week. Side note – The podcast was about about 7 and a half minutes long before editing now its down to about 7 minutes.

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Sentence of the week – “You will be all you can be, only after you have figured out who you want to be. “

Links to thinks from the podcast.

Episode 9 – The Untitled Show

Happy Husband short story

 

Here is a post form the past. I felt like reposting it today cause I was in a poetic mood.

Untitled Poem.

Disclaimer: my cause mild sickness, memory loss, stupidity, and impenitence.

untitled poem

the first time I saw her eyes,
Her beady little eyes,
They were surrounded with life and luster
Then they grew from beady to full
Wonderful and mind boggling
As you stare at me
I get lost staring back
Then I see the flames,
Flames that burn the walls down
The mental walls of your beady little eyes
Your very beady. Full beautiful eyes.
This poem isn't much of a poem, cause I don't know how to write a poem let alone anything that makes senses or is good for that matter.

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
Every man alone is sincere. At the entrance of a second person, hypocrisy begins.
--Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment