Monday, June 4, 2012

Today’s post will be called todays post.

 

So todays post is about nothing at all and everything too. That means I've lost my mind and might be insane. What this means for you is that I will still post like normal and hopefully ill have something worth while to post. As of right now there is nothing to report to you fine folks. If there was you can bet I would be writing about it right now. Oh E3 started today, sadly I missed it all cause I was at work. Plus ill miss it the rest of the week for the same reason. Oh well those are how the dice rolled for me this week already. On that note I say you you in the words of my banana’s “Peal and eat”.

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
He who laughs last has not yet heard the bad news.
--Bertolt Brecht

No comments:

Post a Comment