Thursday, June 28, 2012

Got my amazon stuff today now too.

 

So I got my stuff from Amazon today. That makes me happy cause now is when the fun with my new phone (Samsung Galaxy S III Tmo) will begin. I got a protective case and a 32gb memory card. As I type this up, I'm coping everything from my old 8gb card to the new one. Yay me. Ok, now that I'm done with the fanboyism we will get onto the real stuff. That stuff I that I have nothing to talk about cause its been just a working week really. I am sorry for the lack luster posts the last few days. Maybe this weekends podcast will make up for it. ^_^ MAYBE I said.

PS. – my head still hurts from time to time right above my right eye kind-a in the temple area almost. It comes and goes. Id say its been doing that for like a week now. Ah well.

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
Pessimist: One who, when he has the choice of two evils, chooses both.
--Oscar Fingall O’Flahertie Wills Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment