Saturday, September 8, 2012

Episode 22 The untitled show / MCLPV SMP E4.

 

So today is Saturday, I go back to work tomorrow at the crack of dawn. Well more like starting at 6am. It will be a long day cause ill be working alone, or as far as I know. Not really smart for someone still in training but we will see what happens. Well onto the good stuff now. Here is the new podcast episode as well as the new MCLPV. I hope you enjoy them as I did in making them.

      • Podcast – Episode 22 The Untitled Show – In this one I talk about my work, and how the blogging might be later then normal. Also mention minecraft some. Nothing amazing planned in this installment. Also mentioned my side project.

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -  Poka

Season 2 Episode 4 SMP

In today's installment i work on getting the electrolizer up and running. The reason for this is to get the upgraded Extractor. Sadly the process is slow going. While the water is getting electrolized, I work on making lights for the house.

 

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
Forgiveness is not an occasional act: it is a permanent attitude.
--Dr. Martin Luther King

No comments:

Post a Comment