Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sundays mega recap.

 

Monday 9/10/12 – No post of anything cause I was tired.

Links included in post –

Tuesday 9/11/12 – Talked about what cool stuff I got and how work didn't suck today.

Links included in post –

Wednesday 9/12/12 – Pictures of the swag and random talking.

Links included in post – Pictures of swag i talked about

Thursday 9/13/12 – Just some BS about nothing, cause on my days off I don't do to much if I can avoid it.

Links included in post – Question: What's the difference between justice and punishment?

Friday 9/14/12 – Not enough time in the day to do all the things I wanted to do.

Links included in post –

Saturday 9/15/12 – Just the podcast really was it.

Links included in post – Episode 23 The Untitled Show

That is all. Enjoy the recap I'm off to lay done. Long day at work.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten
--Robert Fulghum

No comments:

Post a Comment