Saturday, September 1, 2012

Episode 21 The untitled show / S2E3 MC LPV

 

Today I got for you episode 21 of the podcast. It is a short one but at least I managed to get it done today. Also today marks the start of Doctor Who Season 7. Make sure you all tune the telly to BBC America to watch it. Now back to the DW marathon on said channel. Enjoy.

      • Podcast – Episode 21 The Untitled Show, In this installment I talk about Doctor Who, my new job shift, and nothing else really. I hope you all enjoy it.

Well everyone I know I said I wouldn’t be posting one today, but I did find some time to get one recorded and edited. So for your Saturday enjoyment I present to you none other then season 2 episode 3 of the SMP minecraft lets play series I do.

Season 2 Episode 3 World of Milk and Honey.

In this installment I upgrade some of my IC2 machines. Then I you see i also have the worst luck with removing them as they broke on me twice. I hope you all enjoy the new ending setup i did in the video.

Salithox Signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Confidence and enthusiasm are the greatest sales producers in any kind of economy.
--O. B. Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment