Friday, September 21, 2012

There is something today.

 

So I'm really going to post something today. Aren't you all really super duper happy? If your not then bleh to you, but if you are then HAZA.  Today there will be a lot of stumble links to make up for the week, as well as a 30 min Lets play video that I had backlogged and forgot about. So please enjoy the post for the Friday. Oh and happy Friday. Ok back to the lands of Pandora. (Still not sure if I like Zero or not in the game even thou that is who I'm using.)

Season 2 Episode 5 World of Milk and Honey.

In episode 5 I finish the work on some of the lighting. Plus I am still waiting for the electrolizer to do its thing. I also fail at hiding the transmitter for the wireless red-stone receiver.

Stumble Upon time

Mario Career Alternatives – I could see him doing these things.

Making your own Pokémon – Id so play this game on a long car ride.

Never stay logged in – I read this and got a laugh, maybe you will too.

Cool deadpool gif – Name says it all. (Half a head)

Now that’s a shirt – Anyone want to get this for me in either black or dark blue?

Never worked for me to remember – Punch a bird?

Sleep Paradox – Now that’s a good way to sleep.

She's the one – If I was in that drawn guys place id say the same thing.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Adversity attracts the man of character. He seeks out the bitter joy of responsibility.
--Charles de Gaulle

No comments:

Post a Comment