Thursday, September 6, 2012

Titles are for the weak. No titles are for the Strong.

 

I have no title therefore I am strong. Thou stating that titles are for the weak implies that it itself is a title. There for I'm in some form a paradox loop. As long as I don’t change anything I should be ok, but if I should so much as make a choice on which is the right way to go then ill be breaking the forth wall of the paradox and therefore cause the downfall of all title kind.

As you can see I have no idea what I'm talking about. If you or anyone you know has a clue as to my words, please contact me at:

123 paradox looping lane

Title Ville, earth, 45678

Thank you that is all.

Stumble upon time.

In power your router – This is a good thing, I've been wanting to do but haven't yet.

Harry potter joke. – I got a laugh. You might too.

This is why we pirate – I know most people agree. we pay for it then we are force to watch how we should pay for it on the copy we paid for.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
I was so hungry I could have eaten a horse. But only pigs were available.
--Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment