Friday, September 14, 2012

Not enough time in the day.

 

Sad to say I didn’t have enough time in this day to do everything I wanted to do. I was planning to record a MCLPV but that didn’t get done. I was also planning to record the podcast for tomorrow. Alas that didn’t get done either, but tomorrow I will find the time to record the new podcast episode. Thou I wont be able to make a new MCLPV I think. I will still try to make one, but if I don’t which I think is going to be the case I will post 2 next week. Well I'm not getting ready to go to dinner with the family so ill talk to everyone later.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Critics are like eunuchs in a harem. They're there every night, they see it done every night, they see how it should be done every night, but they can't do it themselves
--Brendan Behan--Quoted by Gyles Brandreth in *Theatrical Disasters*

No comments:

Post a Comment