Friday, September 7, 2012

Nothing to really post today.

 

I burnt my tongue that is all. This has been bought to you by the color burns, and the number ouch.

Stumble upon super powers go.

Portal smartness – That’s one way to sleep.

I will destroy you – I will still destroy you.

Dragons of all kinds – I liked a lot and some not so much.

Wil Wheaton says – Don’t be a DICK!

The real batman – Don’t want to meet him in a dark alley

umm. cat? – trippy

      • Podcast – Coming Saturday.

      • Webpage – still not dead yet.

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -  Burnt.

      • Working on something stupid but maybe enjoyable.

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
None of you really has faith unless he desires for his neighbor what he desires for himself.
--Prophet Muhammad

No comments:

Post a Comment