Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Day of Days and the Night of Nights.

 

What does this mean to you? I ask this question to my fellow nerds and nerdettes out there. To me it means a world of things. Starting from the day cycle and ending with the night cycle. With days you have life light and all things alive, then you jump into the night where the end is nigh. At this point all darkness comes alive and you start your decent into madness. As you may or maybe not already be aware my descent started long before posting this. Now its your turn to fill me in on your thoughts. Well….. I'm waiting…..

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time.
--Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment