Saturday, September 15, 2012

Episode 23 The Untitled Show

 

So today is the girlfriends birthday. Happy birthday to her. ^_^ I hope she is having a wonderful day at my sisters baby shower. I did some yard work today, and managed to record a very short podcast episode. Also I didn’t get a chance to record the MCLPV so there is none this week, sorry everyone. That’s about all the update for today. I hope you all enjoy episode 23 of the podcast.

      • Podcast - Episode 23 The Untitled Show - Nothing at all was really said. Happy Birthday to Amber, and mentioned some of the cool swag i got her.

      • Webpage – Planning things.

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -  Beat.

Salithox signing off
Quote of the Day:
It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native criminal class except Congress
--Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment