Wednesday, September 5, 2012

So much work so little time.

 

You would think a 12 hour shift would be a lot of time to do your work. A las it is not. Even with 12 hours I still had to pass stuff off to the night person to do. I felt bad about it, but I just got so bogged down today. Being in training and not really getting  of said training is the main reason. Other then that work Is good, it is now my weekend. I don’t go back to work till Sunday.

Stumble Upon time.

It’s a snack – Yep they went there. it’s a mask of snacks.

zombie adventure choice game. – Title says it all.

List of worthwhile dos games – I'm pretty sure I played everyone on the list.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Alcohol, if taken in sufficient quantities, produces all the effects of intoxication.
--Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment